Read Paula’s Thoughts
Paula is a frequent guest blogger on various sites that encourage personal growth and healing. Her transparent, authentic (and slightly irreverent) style draws people in as evident in her post for MindBodyGreen that now has over 2 million shares.
Below is a list of the most popular articles Paula has written or has been a featured expert.
Want to interview Paula or have her write for your blog, newsletter or organization? Click HERE to contact her directly!
*And remember… sharing is caring! If you enjoy her writing please share it with others who need healing inspiration!
- A Buddhist Chaplain Shares How to Cope in a Pandemic
- It’s Not Either/Or: The Power of Opening Your Mind And Seeing Both Sides
- The Stage of Grief You’ve Never Heard of But Might Be Stuck In
- How to Move On: What it Really Means to Let Go
- Post Traumatic Growth: How Pain Can Lead to Gain
- Why We Don’t Need To Apologize So Often & How to do it Well When We Do
- What I Wish More People Understood About Losing a Child
- How I Learned to Talk About My Son’s Death
- How My Marriage Changed After My Son Died
- Five Way to Create Meaning in Your Live: No Matter Your Circumstance
- The Truth About the Physical Effects of Heartbreak
The Huffington Post:
The Denver Post: